CSCLeaders is run by Common Purpose, drawing on our experience of running local leadership courses around the world.
The core CSCLeaders team are incredibly passionate about CSCLeaders and committed to ensuring the best possible experience for you. They are:
Adirupa Sengupta, CEO, Common Purpose Asia Pacific
Claire Piela, CSCLeaders Director
Sue Crawford, Events Director
Anisha Padhee, Programme Director Asia Pacific
The Selection Group is responsible for crafting a group which draws from the many countries, sectors, faiths and backgrounds within the Commonwealth and which reaches the most exceptional senior leaders.
- Identifying the right participants
- Identifying sector/geographic 'headhunters' who will get us to the right participants
- Quality Control: review and confirm applications, in line with the selection criteria and target group
- Ensuring that the process is fair and transparent
- Assisting with identified gaps in the overall group composition.
The Selection Group Members are:
Keith Cochrane, Interim Chief Executive, Carillion (UK) - Chair
Jay Bakshi, President and Chief Executive, Digiqom Solutions Pvt Ltd (India)
Elizabeth Elliott, Professor of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Sydney (Australia)
Nihad Kabir, Senior Partner, Syed Ishtiaq Ahmed and Associates (Bangladesh)
Martin Kalungu-Banda, Faculty Member, Presencing Institute (UK)
FOO Chi Hsia, High Commissioner for the Republic of Singapore to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Singapore)
Shaily Gupta, Regional Head Human Resources - South East Asia, Deloitte Consulting (Singapore)